Saturday, April 11, 2009

As i sit here thinkin bout the week to come i remembered getting a call while in Lyndhurst from a very important somebody. A few weeks ago i remember posting a track entitled "Love Yaself" by an independent underground rapper by the name of Creature. The call was simple but yet told me a lot. My grind is something that i always stuck with, making those trips down to West 4th and to Scratch Academy is not for fun. And those long 60 blocks walks i take wit ma ppl downtown is not just good exercise but its a way of gettin me in the NY state of mind. To help me create, be true and network. Well long story short Creature offered me a oppritunity to run with him and his band to a few gigs and also to help throw together a few Mixtapes for a series he has coming out. I am very thankful ma grind is payin off, but for now lets get these meetings out the way cuz we tryna get paid. lol

OOO Child

No comments:

Post a Comment