Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ode to 8th Period...(new ish)


Ma schedule was chopped n screwed
Wish I got out a hour early n went home at 2
Cuz by 8th period there's not much work I can do
Damn I'm tired
At lunch I shudda ate all ma food
Cuz fatigue ain cool
I hate sittin in this science class
This chicks so mean
Head so greasy like it was sprayed wit dat afro sheen
I guess I'm hatin cuz she never gave ma As or Bs
Not even Cs
Its like everytime she handed me a test it was 1 big tease
N these administrators jus won't let me b
Pull em up they say
But damn lemme sag ma jeans
Lemme bump ma tunes n lemme wear ma hats
Got a friday detention las time I tol them relax
I'm tryna get ahead but these distractions keep makin me relapse
Raid ma locker cuz they under suspision
Them teachers wud kno if I cooked crack in ma kitchen
N moms won't have me boilin in the pot for the stew wit our chicken
N moms wudda noticed her pyrex jars went missin
But of course nothin was found but these txtbooks wit the pages missin
The basketball team get new jerseys so the funds r out
But ma moms tax dollars ain pay for history books wit Dr. Kings face cut out
I kno y the education n dropout rate is so low
Its cuz the teachers now in days know as much as us
N their techniques blow
Yall r jus worried about writin a few kids up
Sum get suspended
Do it for about 25 years
Then get ur pension
Sum1 who didn't kno better might ask y all the tension?
Let's jus say I'm the kid in class that needs all the attention
(Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile)



Track 30 - Jay Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment